MBus/BACnet GATEWAY, type: MBG-MSTP
Communication converter for remote reading and conversion data from MBus to BACnet protocol.
The device is a microprocessor-based communication full-duplex data converter designed and intended for data conversion from MBus to BACnet protocol.
The Gateway allows a connection up to three various MBus standardised devices (such as building energy meters of Heat/Cold/Water/Electrocity...) and their data transmission to the BACnet MS/TP communication network using an integrated MSTP RS485 interface.
• Connectibility up to 3 MBus devices -meters (maximum 4, under standard conditions keeping)
• MBus standardization and wide signal compatibility
• Full automatic operation with LED optical stage indicators
• Power supply : SELV AC 24V/ 50-60 Hz, 2VA
• RS485: Unit Load = 0,25
• Small dimensions compact plastic cover with the DIN bar mounting
Metering applications with remote reading and data transmission from MBus meters (Heat, Cold, Water, Electricity...) in buildings to BMS operational environment control system (dispaching PC-station) in BACnet protocol. /see Application example in „Downloads“/
Software tool MBG-MSTPswTOOL-lite is a special “One to One” type sw-product developed and intended to perform configuration changes and parameters settings of MBG-MSTP Gateway. /see Manual in “Downloads”/.
Slave converter USB-RS485-1800-WE-BT is needful for functionality of software tool „MBG-MSTP swTOOL-lite“ as an interface connection between MBG-MSTP Gateway and PC. /see Datasheet in “Downloads”/.